What is the Rapid Response Team?
The Rapid Response Team (RRT) is a response team with specialized training available to meet the needs and requests by the community and agency outreach.
- Be a Cy-Fair CERT “Active Participant” (Active Participant-participant attending 1/3 of general monthly meetings held by Cy-Fair CERT)
- Completion of ICS courses 100, 200, 700 and 800
- CPR/First Aid (must be current)
- Member of Medical Reserve Corps
- Participate in Rapid Response Team notification system
- Sign Waiver of Liability
- Provide copies of all training certificates related to RRT in Texas Disaster Registry
- Participate in at least two training/drills per calendar year (Rodeo participation counts for one of these)
- Attend annual RRT meeting held each spring
- Volunteers will need to take required training for the areas of response that they have agreed to support and provide certificates of completion to verify training.
- Crisis Care Support
- HCOEM Support
- POD Support (Medical or Supply)
- Radio Communication
- Search and Rescue